‘Ello! Como estas mi amigos? Gracias senor!
Having exhausted my Spanish vocabulary, I suppose it is time to get down to bidness. (bizness? bi’ness?) business.
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
As much as I wish cutting a lock of your hair and burning it in the bonfire promising eternal sister affiliation was one of the rules, it is not. It’s not that kind of sisterhood. But I have a lock of my hair ready anyway in case they show up at the dead of night. Who are ‘they’, you ask? Well only the sisterhood knows that.
But the actual rules are as below:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (its only polite)
- Answer 10 questions that the nominator has given you
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and create 10 questions for nominees and notify them about their nomination.
So thank you, dferkan. Even if cosmetics is not your thing (like me) you’ll still like his posts simply for the way he writes. I know I did.
- Which cosmetics store is your favorite?
Ans: Well, since I’m not much into cosmetics (read: tried to put on eyeliner ONCE and ended up with a streak across elbow) I don’t think I can answer that
- How often do you go shopping for cosmetics?
Ans: Does soap count?
- Which one do you use before you apply your makeup; primer or regular moisturizer?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Ans: If I’m late for school about 7 minutes. Otherwise 15 minutes should do it.
- Do you prefer expensive brands over cheaper ones?
- What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?
Ans: Itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout
- MAC vs Clinique?
Ans: Well, I only ever heard of one of them, so I’m going to go with MAC.
- Have you ever contoured your face?
Ans: Say what now?
- Do you have a regular skin care routine?
Ans: I wash it every morning. Then towel it dry.
- Do you like Beyoncé? (My fave)
Ans: Do girls rule the world?
I’m so sorry about the answers…I just don’t know any of this.
- Poetry and Chocolate and Books
- Real Girl
- Victo Dolore
- Little Miss Mystery
Keep thy lock of silky tresses at the ready. You never know when the sisterhood will come calling
P.S Does anyone else find the blog they followed being mysteriously un-followed?