We all have those days. The ones where you can’t find anything to write about because the voices inside your head are completely silent (the voices inside mine are rarely ever silent—quite the boisterous, bickering bunch if you ask me, but they don’t always talk sense and I find myself, as I am right now, somewhat lacking in the ‘legit posts’ department and I do want to write something because, well, because I have the time)
I have a notebook. It’s a nice notebook. It’s a nice notebook I write down ideas in. I flipped through the nice notebook with the not-so-nice ideas and there were a few blog ideas I wrote down. Clearly I never actually got to them. But since I have nothing else to offer and I fear posting this infrequently will cost me quite a few readers, here they are (some of them truly are terrible, okay fine most of them):
- Birthdays: Celebrating the countdown to your death…speaking of things that don’t make sense: I’m In the Eleventh Grade! (?) [this was way back in January when my birthday was nearing and I had been an eleventh-grader for a month and yet it was still only sinking in]
- Favorite Past-Time: Turning Water into Wine
- A Woman Without a Man is Like a Fish Without a Dream Board [I think this one was after I saw another mind-numbing movie where the girl’s sole purpose in life was landing the guy]
- Dawn of the Dread [don’t even know with this one…]
- Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day
- The Older You Get, The Greater You Were
- All the World’s a Schrödinger’s Box and We But Mere Cats [Happen to quite like this one, to be honest. Wonder why I didn’t write anything…]
- Criticize. Condemn. Complain [Always did like alliterations]
- It’s Not the Bullet That Kills You, It’s the Hole. [Aren’t I a clever little thing?]
- Shaolin Soccer [Actually a review on the movie by the same name, but I didn’t really write a “proper” review and so decided to not actually post it]
- Smell Flowers, Look Around For the Coffin: The Average Cynic, De-mystified.
- A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet
And on that note, I shall bid adieu.
Perhaps I should try actually responding to the Daily Post prompts instead of writing crap like this…