The Beautiful Blogger Award
Thank you Odd for the nomination! Okay I think the exclamation mark may be a bit much because I don’t feel very exclamation mark-ish right now, but I don’t know how else to relay how grateful I am…by the way isn’t that a nice name: Odd? I mean, clearly it’s not a name and her username is actually ‘I am Odd’—I just still like it though. The word, that is. Odd. Go to the RunningOdd, okay? Okay.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- List 7 random facts about you
- Send said award to seven (or however many you want) other creative, beautiful geniuses
- I hate having to tell people random facts because I never know what to say
- I like lizards and can deal with small cockroaches but the big ones I don’t like
- I address said big roaches usually with the pre-fix ‘Sir’ as in “Please move out of my way, Sir Disgustingly-Large-Thing”
- I’m secretly a very cheerful person but I seem to be the only one aware of that
- I never usually like myself very much
- I like accidental paint splotches
- I was bit by a monkey once—and I think I’ve said that here before but ehh
Now on to the Beautiful Bloggers:
Before I get on with the next award, I’m so sorry about the series of successive award posts–I just don’t think putting them off any longer is polite.
Creative Blogger Award
Huh. Well what do you, look at that.
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Let them know you nominated them
Thank you so much Sofia—you really are too kind. Her blog is such a pretty thing (seems fitting considering the title) and I’m not just talking about the appearance, it’s her writing too.
Boy, there sure seem to be a fair amount of those here, no?
- I have three thermocol shelves I made myself because I was supposed to be studying and it seemed as good a procrastination activity as any. I really like them though, and I didn’t really have to do much other than dig them out and stick em on the wall.
- I like watering plants. Even though we don’t have any now, that was pretty much all I did in the old house where we had a proper arrangement of them
- I never know what to write, but as soon as I sit down, they come pretty quick for a while until my brain decides that’s it and I never finish the story ever again. Or even if I do it doesn’t end the way I thought it would when I started it
- I have stubborn, bushy, curly hair which are at their worst right now because rain.
- I still love rain though and can’t resist opening the windows of the car on the way to school even if I end up looking like a banshee.
I could be selfish and lazy right now and refuse to nominate specific people because I spent all this time writing nominations and linking them for the previous awards so you should know that the fact that I am not doing that means I love you people and that I am a self-sacrificing saint and should be canonized sometime in the future.
I swear just one last award and then I’m done and will start publishing proper stuff