The Encouraging Thunder Award
Thundering Typhoons! (okay I admit that was a really bad reference…but any Tintin fans out there?)
In my opinion the only thunder in me would be by way of thunder thighs, but thank you nevertheless Asil. His blog is very quirky and unlike most out there and as far as blogmates go, as long as you decline any apples he has to offer, you’re golden. Go on then, give it a click.
My Purpose in Blogging
- Well, like I’ve said before, writing is my coping mechanism and that might be very cliché and unoriginal but that’s how writing has always helped. Once I write something down then I have pulled out that part of me and stamped it forever on that piece of paper so it means nothing to me anymore—what I mean is, it doesn’t affect me anymore because it is no longer a part of me.
- It’s also a test of sorts—this is my way of seeing whether writing really is something I can do because who else to give you honest opinions other than strangers from all over the world, right? If someone other than my mom were to like something I wrote, that would be nice…
- So it means something. It being me and just writing in general. Maybe one day even after I’m dead someone will come across this blog some random person wrote all those years ago (if blogs still exist in the future in this manner)
- It’s fun
- Post it on your blog.
- Add the Encouraging Thunder logo.
- Grant other bloggers the award.
- Mention your purpose in blogging.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
Other Thunders out there:
And that’s it. That was the list of the nominations I had been unable to get to. Again, sorry about the successive award posts